CPD Tools 1 in ‘ANH-Intl Practitioner Toolkit Series’, 2017-18.
The right knowledge and the right tools are essential components of any successful practitioner business. Given the rapid pace of development of nutritional science, changing needs among clients and an ever-changing regulatory climate, many practitioners are looking for additional support.
This bespoke series of CPD-approved events delivered by ANH-Intl is exactly what you’ve been waiting for. Among the learning outcomes will be:
- Monitoring tools to help your clients assess the combined effectiveness of multiple interventions as well as dietary and lifestyle patterns
- How to assess the status of the 6 underlying determinants that protect us from chronic disease (oxidative stress, inflammation, mitochondrial function, immune system function, biotransformation and neurotransmitter balance)
- Evidence-based interventions for optimisation of function of the above
- Dietary assessments, guidelines and fad diets
- Regulatory update
- Marketing: what you can and can’t say
- Ample interactive and Q&A sessions with our experts
Book now to guarantee your place – we have limited availability to ensure everyone can spend time with our expert team on the day (follow the link to the booking website below).
E firstname.lastname@example.org / T 01306 646 584 / M 07943 763 818Website