A PRACTICAL MASTERCLASS IN FUNCTIONAL LAB TESTING & INDIVIDUALISED PROTOCOLS FOR 21st CENTURY PRACTITIONERS
Click on image to download pdf
The right knowledge and the right tools are essential components of any successful practitioner business. Many practitioners are looking for additional tools for their toolkits. The Alliance for Natural Health International (ANH-Intl) is proudly launching a bespoke series of CPD events and client-facing materials
We’re very excited to feature a top line up of experts joining us on this first event in October. We’ll demonstrate practically why genomic and functional testing is the bedrock of personalised individualised and targeted protocols.
This day of inspired leaning may just be exactly what you’ve been waiting for! Delivered in the beautiful natural setting of Sheepdrove’s Eco Centre, with deliciously healthy organic food.
Get up close and personal with our speakers Umahro Cadogan, Jonathan Cohen, Robyn Puglia, Rob Verkerk and Ben Brown who will facilitate the day so that you get:
- Increased confidence in assessing the status of the 6 underlying determinants of chronic disease
- Evidence-based interventions for individualising and optimising the above
- Making the most of functional testing – the bedrock of individualised practice – from selection to interpretation to protocol
- Relate and apply theory to practice in a practical setting using ‘live’ case studies with experts who have decades of clinical experience between them
- Supplements: simple criteria to make better choices
Plus! The journey continues. FREE post-conference webinars to follow client progress and continue learning.
Book now to guarantee your place by clicking on the website button below – we have limited availability to ensure everyone can spend time with our expert team on the day.
E [email protected] / T 01306 646 584 / M 07943 763 818